Sometimes, you see an error message popping up on your screen saying: “This device was reset, to continue, sign in with a Google account, that was previously sync on this device.” This happens when you forgot your Google Account details and by mistake, you have Factory Reset your Samsung device. In this post, we will discuss how to bypass Google FRP Lock.
If you are not able to bypass the FRP lock, you will not be able to access your phone and thus, it becomes imperative for you to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection on your Samsung device. We have discussed in detail about how to bypass Google FRP on Samsung devices. So all you need to do is scroll further.
Bypass Google FRP on Samsung Phones
If you do not know how to bypass the Google Account Verification on Samsung devices, you have nothing to worry about because in this article, we have discussed about how to bypass Google FRP on Samsung devices and we have given a step by step guide as well. Follow the steps mentioned below and you will be good to go. The steps to follow are:
- Turn your device on after Factory Resetting your device.
- Now, you need to make sure that your device is connected to a WiFi network.
- Once you have done it, you need to go to the welcome screen and press home button thrice. Pressing the home button thrice will enable your Samsung device’s talkback feature. If there is no home button on your device, you have to then long press with your two fingers which will enable the talkback feature of your device.
- Now, draw an L on your device by swiping down and then to the right in one go. With this, you will be able to see some options on the screen.
- Now, you have to double tap on the talkback settings.
- After this, you will see an option or “Speak when screen is off.” You need to enable that option.
- Once done, you have to again make the L on the screen and double tap the “Paise Feedback” option, which will suspend your Talkback feature.
- Once done, you will see an “OK” option to suspend Talkback, click on that.
- Tap on the “Help and Feedback” option in the Talkback settings of your device.
- Once done, you have to click on the search button which you will see and you have to type “Voice” and then, tap on the voice option.
- You will see an option of “Get started with voice access”, click on that. You will see a YouTube video tutorial there.
- To play the video, tap on the play button. Then, click share button follow by the three dots which you will see on top of the screen. Doing so will take you to the YouTube web page or the app.
- Pause the video and drag it down and then, Click on the three dots.
- You will see an option of “Terms and Conditions”, you will have to select that.
- Select your desired browser as your default browser.
Also Checkout: Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Download
These are all the steps that you have to follow to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on your Samsung device. Also, below is a video that shows how to bypass Google FRP Lock.
Factory Reset Protection is excellent for your privacy because nobody will be able to access your device without your permission. This is most helpful in case your phone gets stolen or it gets lost somewhere.